The Guardian Fall Protection Premium Cross Arm Strap is twice as durable as our standard model due to its dual enforced webbing and heavy duty stitching. Its heavy duty wear pad protects webbing against abrasion and snags, and it features standard and large size D-rings, which help increase the versatility of length adjustment. To shorten the length of the Premium Cross Arm Strap, simply wrap the webbing around the anchor point and pass through the large D-ring multiple times until the desired length is reached.
- Twice as durable with dual enforced webbing & heavy duty stitching
- The heavy duty wear pad protects the structural webbing against abrasion & snags
- Large D-ring & standard size D-ring for pass-thru
- Applicable Standards: OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-07, and ANSI A10.32-12
- Material: Polyester and galvanized steel
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs